Yes, what we are doing is legal. The Consumer Protection Principals, issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a statement allowing end users to provide access to third parties to more efficiently access their data. For example, if John Doe, and end user, wants to allow Citadel to access his pay stubs on his behalf, that is legal. Additionally, Section 1033 of the Dodd Frank Act, grants consumers the right to access their personal information in a usable electronic format.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- How do I find my payroll provider?
- How do I find my Company Subdomain / Organization ID?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Citadel to my payroll account?
- What is a payroll provider?
- Is what you're doing legal?
- Do you store the data?