Yes, most payroll providers provide lifetime access. This means a consumer can log into a payroll provider for a job they previously held years ago.
Articles in this section
- Do payroll providers provide lifetime access for the consumer?
- Are users willing to reset their payroll provider credentials if needed?
- What percentage of users complete the login process?
- How long does a session stay alive?
- If the user needs to reset their payroll provider credentials, how long does that take?
- Does Citadel support login autofill using a password/credential manager tool (such as 1Password, Dashlane, etc.)?
- Does Citadel support single sign-on (SSO)?
- Does Citadel support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- Does Citadel support payroll providers that require a virtual private network (VPN) connection?