The end user verifies their employment by logging into their payroll system through the Citadel Bridge (our widget). Once the end user enters their credentials, our software pulls all the information you need in seconds and sends you the information. Since the information is coming straight from the payroll system, it is extremely accurate.
Articles in this section
- Are end users willing to reset their payroll credentials?
- Are you able to integrate with Platforms like Accio Data, TazWorks, and BackChecked?
- Do Payroll providers provide lifetime access?
- Does Citadel support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- How do you verify employment data?
- How does our company receive the information that Citadel pulls?
- How does your post-sales team work with clients? Do you have a dedicated account management or customer success team? What are their responsibilities?
- How long does the reset process take (how much friction is there in the process)?
- How many payroll integrations does Citadel support?
- How much does Citadel cost?