Yes, whenever we have user consent, we store the data. The reason we store the data is so a user can seamlessly unlock their data the next time they need to validate their income, employment status, or identity.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- How do I find my payroll provider?
- How do I find my Company Subdomain / Organization ID?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Citadel to my payroll account?
- What is a payroll provider?
- Is what you're doing legal?
- Do you store the data?