Unfortunately, Citadel only handles the instant verification section of your application. If you do have copies of your paystubs, we recommend sending them directly to the company that you are working with so they can manually verify your income.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- How do I find my payroll provider?
- I don't have access to view my payroll information outside of my company's network. What can be done?
- My company uses a 2FA code that is sent to me via text or an application. Can Citadel verify with this?
- I don't have a login but I do have copies of my paystubs, where do I send them?
- Do you verify education?
- What if I don't have a payroll login?
- How do I find my company subdomain/organization ID?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Citadel to my payroll account?
- What is a payroll provider?